Sterling Personnel, Inc. is recruiting for an Accountant for our client in the Corpus Christi, TX area. The Accountant will manage all financial transactions, reconcile bank statements, and pull expenses reports.
The ideal candidate must possess a strong knowledge of accounting practices and have proficiency in accounting software.
- Publish financial statements
- Prepare quarterly financial reports
- Monitoring internal control mechanisms
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Maintain payroll
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Maintaining accounting procedures and training staff on the proper application of the procedures.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of Accounting experience
- BBA in Accounting preferred, but not required
- Proficient with MS Office and QuickBooks
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills