At Sterling Personnel, we bridge the gap between talented individuals and reputable employers. We pride ourselves on understanding the unique needs of our clients and candidates, creating seamless connections, and building long lasting partnerships. Are you ready to take the next big step in your career? You might be the perfect addition to one of our client companies seeking to fill the role of an experienced accounting manager.
- Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Develop annual budgets and periodic forecasts for maritime operations.
- Track actual expenses against budget, identify variances, and recommend corrective actions.
- Plan for potential tax liabilities and ensure compliance with relevant international tax treaties and regulations.
- Lead, train, and develop the accounting team.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or similar field.
- At least 3 years of experience as an accounting manager or similar role.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks Desktop.