Sterling Personnel is recruiting an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk for our client located in the Corpus Christi area. This position will be responsible for tracking purchase orders, processing payments, as well as receiving, processing, and verifying invoices. This is a full-time, temporary position lasting for about 6 months. The expected schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:00AM – 5:00PM.
The ideal candidate for this position is dependable with great attention to detail, and excellent organizational, analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
Accounts Payable Clerk Responsibilities:
- Research and resolve issues with approvals for goods and services received, pricing, and credits.
- Process and pay invoices within SAP in an accurate and timely, and efficient manner.
- Respond to vendor inquiries.
- Organize and maintain electronic records of processed invoices.
- Provide payment forecasts for cash management purposes.
- Ensure accounting processes are performed within established controls and procedures.
- Support other areas of accounting functions such as treasury, accounts receivable, general accounting, and monthly physical inventory counts
- Assist in the month-end closing process.
- Participate in internal and external audits.
Account Payable Clerk Requirements:
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable processing in a SAP environment
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of general accounting methods and skills
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills