Sterling Personnel, Inc. is recruiting for an Administrative Assistant for our client, an early childhood center, in Corpus Christi, TX. The Administrative Assistant will greet visitors and offer excellent customer service among other administrative duties. This is a full time, temp to hire position with an expected schedule of Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM.
The ideal candidate will be able to engage and socialize with students and parents and be dependable.
- Greeting clients and visitors and answering any questions they might have
- Screen applicants for enrollment and process applications
- Assist office manager with collecting fees and updating certificates
- Assisting Bookkeeper with attendance records
- Preparing the office for business each day and ordering office supplies as needed
- Assisting with data entry, filing documents electronically, and review records for accuracy
- Go in rotation to drive a 15-passanger van to transport students
- Creating correspondence using designated templates
- Assist as a floater in classrooms when needed
- Performing other duties as assigned
- 2+ yeas of Administrative Assistant or similar experience
- Minimum 2+ years of childcare experience is highly preferred.
- Must have, or willing to obtain, CPR, First Aid Certification and Food Handlers License
- Valid driver's license required
- Strong computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office