Sterling Personnel, Inc. is recruiting for an Administrative Assistant for our client in the Ingleside, TX area. The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the office, from front desk to assisting with staff in the back office. This is a temp to hire position, with hours expected to be Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm.
The ideal candidate for this position must have a professional demeanor, be adaptable to other duties, possess strong organizational skills, and have ability to prioritize duties.
Administrative Assistant Essential Functions:
- Answers multiple phone lines in a professional and courteous manner and takes accurate and complete phone messages
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, conferences and department activities for the division
- Supports team members, and completes all administrative duties and special projects assigned by management
- Creates, tracks and maintains accurate databases, contact records, customer contacts, and meeting sign-in sheets
- Responds to regularly occurring requests for information
- Acts as liaison with other departments and outside vendors, including President, Company Vice-Presidents and Managers
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to build strong relationships with coworkers and clients
- Computer literate, high level of accuracy and detailed oriented