At Sterling Personnel, we bridge the gap between talented individuals and reputable employers. We pride ourselves on understanding the unique needs of our clients and candidates, creating seamless connections, and building long lasting partnerships. Are you ready to take the next big step in your career? You might be the perfect addition to one of our client companies seeking to fill the role of an experienced bookkeeper.
- Maintain and update financial records including cash flows, expenses, and incomes.
- Reconcile bank statements and track bank deposits and payments.
- Monitor and follow-up on outstanding balances and manage the collections process.
- Generate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports for review by management.
- Process payments for vendors and service providers.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Have an associate’s degree in accounting or similar field.
- At least 3 years of experience as a bookkeeper or similar role.
- Have or be willing to obtain CPR, First Aid, and Food Handlers licenses/certifications.