Sterling Personnel, Inc is recruiting for a Class A CDL Driver for our client, an ice distribution company, located in the Corpus Christi, TX area. This position will be responsible for assisting with the production and delivery of water and ice products. This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position with an expected schedule of Sunday - Friday with varying hours.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone with strong communication skills, can work a flexible schedule and has excellent attention to detail.
Class A CDL Driver Responsibilities:
- Inspecting loads and using appropriate restraints to secure product for transport
- Palletize orders, meet strict deadlines, and ensure invoices match what is being delivered to the customer.
- Maintain working hours, vehicle service, and/or repair status logs.
- Sanitize supplies and equipment for refilling.
- Manually load and unload products and supplies from trucks.
- Follow appropriate safety procedures and applicable state and federal regulations for transporting company products.
- Help in the warehouse production line when needed.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients over the phone and during deliveries.
- Work well in a team environment to achieve the goals of the company.
Class A CDL Driver Requirements:
- Class A CDL required.
- 2+ years of CDL driving experience required.
- Ability to repeatedly lift 50lbs with ease.