We are looking for a CDL Driver for our client’s facility in Corpus Christi. Daily, this individual will be responsible for assisting with tying down loads, as well as delivering orders to clients in the South Texas area.
- Follow appropriate safety procedures for transporting company products
- Inspect loads to ensure that product is secure for transport by using appropriate restraints
- Maintain logs of working hours or of vehicle service or repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations
- Ensure all paperwork is logged correctly and that invoices match what is being delivered to the customer
- Assist in the loading and unloading of products and supplies
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients over the phone and during deliveries
- Work in a team environment to achieve the goals of the company
- Manually tie down and secure items on trucks.
- Deliver orders safely, while meeting strict deadlines.
To be successful in this position, applicants must be able to lift 50lbs easily. Applicants must have strong communication skills to work effectively with coworkers and clients. Applicants must also have a Class A CDL license and a minimum of 2 years of experience driving commercial vehicles.
Hours for this position can vary, and applicants will be expected to be able to work extended hours at times.