Sterling Personnel, Inc. is recruiting for a General Labor with CDL Driver for our client’s facility in Corpus Christi, TX. This position will be responsible for driving equipment and doing general labor work onsite. This is a full time, temp to hire position with an expected schedule of Monday through Friday.
The ideal candidate for this position is hardworking, enjoys working both independently and with a team and has experience working in the heavy construction industry.
General Labor with CDL Responsibilities:
- Conduct general labor work on job sites.
- Deliver equipment safely, to and from job sites.
- Follow appropriate safety procedures for transporting company equipment.
- Manually load and unload equipment
- Maintain logs of working hours, vehicle service and repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations
- Ensure all paperwork is logged correctly and invoices match what is being delivered to the customer.
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients over the phone and during deliveries.
- Work in a team environment to achieve the goals of the company.
General Labor with CDL Requirements:
- Valid CDL Class A license
- 2+ years of driving commercial vehicle experience.
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.