Sterling Personnel, Inc. is recruiting for a Certified Medical Assistant for our client in Corpus Christi, TX. The CMA will perform a variety of patient care activities to assist physician and nursing personnel. This is a full time, temp to hire position with an expected schedule of Monday – Friday from 8AM – 5PM.
The ideal candidate for this position is able to multitask while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Perform all duties within the scope of a Certified Medical Assistant (procedures, injections, EKGs, phlebotomy)
- Room patients according to company standards
- Record patient care documentation in the medical record accurately and in a timely manner
- Coordinate patient care as directed by physicians, company standards and policies
- Process appropriate documents in an organized and accurate fashion
- Respect patient confidentiality at all times
- Organize exam and treatment rooms, stocks, and cleans rooms and sterilizes instruments.
- Maintain certifications (MA and CPR) and quality control standards
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
- 1+ year of experience as a Medical Assistant preferred
- Current, Medical Assistant Certification/Registration, or currently finishing.
- Current CPR certification
- Good communication and customer service skills required