Sterling Personnel, Inc. is recruiting for an experienced Facilities Maintenance Technician for our client located in the Corpus Christi, TX area. This position will be responsible for the overall maintenance of large commercial buildings. This is a full-time temp to hire position with an expected schedule of Monday through Friday with an expected schedule of 8:00AM – 5:00PM.
The ideal candidate for this position is highly reliable with knowledge in general construction and carpentry experience.
Facilities Maintenance Responsibilities:
- Respond to maintenance requests quickly, prioritizing requests by level of severity.
- Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and painting
- Schedule and complete preventative maintenance program
- Complete grounds work such as: ground pick up, sweeping and light landscaping.
- Inspect, diagnose issues, and service HVAC equipment.
- Assist on active construction sites, when needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Facilities Maintenance Requirements:
- 2+ years of Facilities Maintenance or similar experience.
- Must have general HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and carpentry experience.
- Must have a valid Driver License and have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to maintain a professional and courteous manner.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be able to maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.