Sterling Personnel, Inc. is recruiting for a Finance Analyst to assist on our client located in the Corpus Christi, TX area. This position will be responsible for monitoring and preparing financial data among other duties. This is a full time, temporary position with an expected schedule of Monday through Friday from 8:30AM-5:30PM.
The ideal candidate for this position is analytical and diligent with excellent problem solving, quality management and organizational skills.
Finance Analyst Responsibilities:
- Collects, monitors and studies data.
- Develops and prepares financial and business reports.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Guides cost analysis by tracking and analyzing industry trends and forecasts.
- Tracks and determines financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison to forecasts.
- Reviews documents for completeness
- Filing, copying, and faxing documents.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Finance Analyst Requirements:
- 2+ yeas of Finance Analyst or similar experience
- Proficient with MS Excel among other computer programs.
- Interpersonal skills
- Financial literacy skills