Sterling Personnel, Inc. is recruiting for an HVAC Technician for our client an apartment complex, located in the Rockport, TX area. This position will be responsible for, but not limited to, servicing heating and cooling systems as well as minor plumbing and electrical repairs on rental units. This is a full time, temp-to-hire position with an expected schedule Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
The ideal candidate for this position has strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
HVAC Technician Responsibilities:
- Inspect, repair, and service HVAC units for effectiveness and safety.
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity.
- Install new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems.
- Maintain accurate inventory of equipment and HVAC resources.
- Complete service orders in a timely manner
- Basic plumbing repairs; install, replace, or unclog toilets, faucets, showers, and drains
- Basic electrical repairs; install or replace light switches, outlets, ballasts, and circuit breakers
- Prep, prime, and paint interior and exterior walls
- Lock and hinge replacements for windows, doors, and other bolt installations
- Drywall repair or installation
- Screen door repair or replacement
- Keep records of customer appointments and payment transactions including invoices
HVAC Technician Requirements:
- 1+ years of HVAC or similar experience required.
- HVAC EPA 608 certification preferred.