Sterling Personnel, Inc. is recruiting for an IT Technician to assist our client in Corpus Christi, TX area. The IT Tech will report to the Help Desk Manager and will be a key part of supporting a comprehensive Information Technology program. This is a full time, temp to hire position with an expected schedule to be Monday through Friday from 8AM-5PM.
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to listen to various technical needs, understand the problems, and implement solutions.
IT Technician Responsibilities:
- Assists in preparing and configuring software throughout the organization.
- Assists in organizing and coordinating A/V for meetings and meetings rooms.
- Supports the IT department by conducting inventory of all IT assets.
- Prepares and installs computers, programs, printers, and other technology related devices.
- Assist in the day-to-day activities of the department by responding to help desk requests.
- Assists Information Technology department with special projects, as directed.
- Adheres to company policy and maintains good employee relations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
IT Technician Requirements:
- 2+ years of IT Tech experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or a related field
- Strong writing, communication, organizational and time management skills
- Must be familiar with a variety of programs and office equipment.