At Sterling Personnel, we bridge the gap between talented individuals and reputable employers. We pride ourselves on understanding the unique needs of our clients and candidates, creating seamless connections, and building long lasting partnerships. Are you ready to take the next big step in your career? You might be the perfect addition to one of our client companies seeking to fill the role of an experienced insurance account representative.
- Forge and maintain strong relationships with clients by understanding their needs and providing tailored insurance solutions.
- Process new applications, renewals, and modifications to existing policies.
- Identify opportunities to sell clients additional policies or services.
- Keep accurate records of client interactions, policy details, and other relevant information.
- Address and resolve any client concerns or discrepancies in billing or policy details.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Have or be willing to obtain a State of Texas Insurance License.
- At least 1 year of experience within the insurance industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).