Sterling Personnel, Inc is recruiting for an Intake Specialist for our client, a law firm, located in the Corpus Christi, TX area. This position will be responsible for greeting clients and assisting them with understanding their case situation. This is a full time, temp-to-hire position with an expected schedule of Monday through Friday from 8:00AM – 5:00PM.
The ideal candidate for this position is able to work in a fast-paced environment, is highly organized and detail oriented with knowledge of Legal Law.
Intake Specialist Responsibilities:
- Greeting current or potential clients in a helpful and professional manner.
- Answer incoming calls and collect client contact information, reasons for calling, and write down any legal questions they might have.
- Record client case details and listen carefully to their needs in order to determine how to best address their concerns.
- Distribute forms to clients ensuring accuracy and confirming signatures.
- Set appointments and consult legal staff calendars for availability.
- Performing clerical work, such as filing, copying, faxing, documenting, quality assurance and establishing best practices to ensure the department is running smoothly.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Intake Specialist Requirements:
- Knowledge in Legal Law
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of professionalism, judgment, discretion, and decision making.