Sterling Personnel, Inc. is recruiting for a Leasing Specialist to assist our client in the Kingsville, TX area. The Leasing Agent will be showing properties, preparing lease documents, and screening prospective tenants. This is a full-time, temporary position with hours expected to be Monday through Friday 8am-5pm.
The ideal candidate will have at least one year of leasing experience and strong customer service skills.
Leasing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Answer questions about availability, apartment size and square footage, and amenities available on the property
- Give tours of property
- Screen applicants to ensure prospects are qualified
- Conduct rental verifications on prospective residents
- Complete and explain leases and prepare all required documents for the tenant during move-in
- Collect rent and other resident charges
- Compile and file reports when needed
- Interface with residents in maintenance matters and ensure that all matters are resolved promptly
Leasing Specialist Requirements:
- 1+ year of Leasing or strong administrative experience