Sterling Personnel Inc. is recruiting for a Life Raft Helper for our client in the Southeast area of Houston, TX. This job is ideal for someone who is good at following instructions and has excellent attention to detail in how they perform their work. Someone who lives in Southeast Houston would be successful in this role because the position requires being on call in order to provide top notch customer service.
Life Raft Helper Responsibilities:
- Inspect and service life rafts in a timely manner.
- Assist with coordinating with drivers and marine department to ensure pick up and deliveries are complete.
- Make repairs, patch life rafts, and refilling of the emergency equipment.
- Deflate, fold and pack life rafts in its case.
- Assist in receiving and logging in raft jobs and notifying marine department when rafts are brought in.
- Review and receive paperwork to ensure accuracy of inbound and outbound rafts.
- Perform tasks delegated by the life raft supervisor.
- Keep life raft room clean and orderly.
- Help with inventory and keeping everything adequately stocked.
- Report any maintenance deficiencies.
- Attend training schools when necessary.
Life Raft Helper Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid TWIC
- Must be able to lift 50+lbs, repeatedly