Sterling Personnel, Inc. is recruiting for a Long-Term Rental Coordinator, for our client, a rental management company, located in Corpus Christi, TX. This position will be responsible for overseeing activities throughout the entire rental process and keeping in contact with tenants. The is a full time, temp to hire position with an expected schedule of Monday through Thursday from 8:00AM-5:00PM and Friday from 8:00AM-2:30PM, with possibility of being on-call after hours.
The ideal candidate for this position is highly reliable, with excellent organizational and communication skills.
Long-Term Renal Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Determine customer/tenant needs and assist them by setting reservations or creating contracts.
- Provide quotes for requested services.
- Prepare approved rental agreements.
- Maintain tenant record and files.
- Help coordinate billing process.
- Coordinate with contractors and vendors when needed.
- Help coordinate work orders, dispatching, and scheduling.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Long-Term Rental Coordinator Requirements:
- 1+ years of Rental Coordinator or similar experience
- Real Estate license preferred.
- Experience with HOA
- Proficient with Excel and Outlook
- Professional and courteous written and verbal skills
- Some nights/weekends are required.