Sterling Personnel, Inc. is recruiting for a Maintenance Biller for our client, a rental management company, located in Corpus Christi, TX. The Maintenance Biller will be responsible for overseeing work orders and keeping track of materials. The is a full time, temp to hire position with an expected schedule of Monday through Thursday from 8:00AM-5:00PM and Friday from 8:00AM-2:30PM, with possibility of being on-call after hours.
The ideal candidate for this position is highly reliable, with excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
Maintenance Biller Responsibilities:
- Receive, sort, and maintain work orders, distributing them to contractors or vendors.
- Send invoices and account updates to clients.
- Receive, sort, and track incoming payments.
- Address and resolve client questions or issues relating to invoices.
- Providing accurate billing reports to appropriate departments.
- Keep inventory of materials
- Oversee record keeping for the property’s expenses using spreadsheets and manual/electronic filing.
- Provide a high level of customer service to all clients.
- Enforce and Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Maintenance Biller Requirements:
- 1+ years of Maintenance Biller or similar experience
- Experience with HOA
- Proficient with Excel and Outlook
- Basic Knowledge of Maintenance and Repairs is a plus.
- Professional and courteous written and verbal skills
- Some nights/weekends are required.