Sterling Personnel, Inc is recruiting for a Maintenance Tech for our client, a school, located in the Corpus Christi, TX area. This position will be responsible for janitorial and general maintenance work around the facility. This is a full time, temp-to-hire position with an expected schedule of Monday through Friday from 6:30AM-3:30PM or 7:30AM-4:30PM and occasional work on the weekends with advance notice given.
The ideal candidate for this position is skilled with various hand and power tools, is highly reliable and a great team player.
- Performs daily upkeep of ground including landscaping, mowing and weed eating.
- Picking up and disposing of all trash around grounds and sweeping walkways.
- Performs janitorial tasks including but not limited to cleaning sinks, urinals, and other fixtures in restrooms.
- Cleans, dusts, and sanitizes office spaces/classrooms.
- Performs various maintenance repairs including but not limited to changing light bulbs, changing air filters, painting interior/exterior walls as needed, etc.
- Assist with setting up events when necessary.
- Collaborate with other staff to perform all maintenance duties accurately and effectively.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years of Maintenance or similar experience preferred.
- Must be able to work outdoors.
- Must be able to work responsibly with limited supervision.