Are you a true handyman who has general knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair? Are you reliable, hardworking, and do you take pride in a job well? As a Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for the upkeeping and maintenance around an entire apartment property.
If you are ready to put your practical skills to use, then you might consider this Maintenance Technician position for our client located in the Corpus Christi, TX area. This is a full time, temp to hire position with an expected schedule of Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM, and weekend availability for emergencies.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Assists with general plumbing and basic electrical needs of the property including replacing/fixing light switches, ceiling fans, appliances, A/Cs etc.
- Performs and/or assists with carpentry work and painting as required.
- Installs, moves, and repairs appliances.
- Installs, repairs, and rekeys deadbolt locks.
- Makes regular inspection of the grounds, buildings, plumbing, electrical fixtures, appliances, and major equipment as directed.
- Reports any maintenance problems.
- Maintains courteous and helpful demeanor with residents, prospective residents, co-workers, vendors, etc.
- Complete grounds work such as grounds pick up, sweeping and light landscaping
- Minor pool maintenance may be required
- Completes check lists in a timely manner to ensure units are ready for new residents move-in date
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- 2+ years of Maintenance Technician experience.
- Knowledge and skills in plumbing, electrical and general maintenance