Sterling Personnel, Inc is recruiting for an Office Administrator for our client, a nonprofit organization, located in the Corpus Christi, TX area. This position will be responsible for scheduling meetings and filing paperwork, among other administrative duties. This is a full time, temp to hire position with an expected schedule of Monday – Friday from 9AM-5PM.
The ideal candidate for this position is responsible, patient, tough skinned yet compassionate and have a vast knowledge of the different businesses and organizations in the surrounding area.
- Coordinate and manage appointments and meetings.
- Research information about local companies/businesses/organizations for meetings.
- Answer phone calls, respond to emails, and prepare documents, including office correspondence and memos.
- Process grants requests.
- Assist with data entry, filing documents and reviewing records for accuracy.
- Accept incoming deliveries/correspondence.
- Perform other relevant duties as needed.
- 2+ years of Office Administrator or similar experience.
- Must be tech/computer literate.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees, clients, and/or the public.
- Networking experience preferred but not required.