Sterling Personnel, Inc is recruiting for a Project Administrative Assistant for our client, a construction company, located in the Flour Bluff, TX area. This position will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks such as handling phone calls, mail, and updating records. This is a full time, temp-to-hire position with an expected schedule of Monday – Friday from 8 AM – 5PM.
The ideal candidate for this position must be highly organized, reliable, and attentive.
- Update and review job boards and paperwork
- Review contracts and communicate with project managers.
- Update Work in Progress and Completed Projects Schedule
- Closeout Documents (Warranty Letters, Operation & Maintenance Manuals, As-Builts, etc.)
- Update Outlook Calendar and scheduling reminders for PM’s and other staff members
- Print plans and job reports.
- Answer phone and respond to emails from clients and vendors.
- Perform other general administrative duties.
- May serve as a backup to the receptionist.
- Must be proficient with Word and Excel
- QuickBooks desktop experience preferred.
- Must be highly organized and have a strong attention to detail.
- Construction experience highly preferred