Sterling Personnel, Inc is recruiting for an Office Manager for our client, a church, located in the Corpus Christi, TX area. This position will be responsible for managing the day-to-day office operations such as accepting donations and scheduling events, among other duties. This is a part time, temp-to-hire position with an expected schedule of Monday – Thursday.
The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Greet incoming visitors and guide people to appropriate meeting locations or resources.
- Receive and process incoming mail and emails.
- Answer phone calls in a professional manner
- Oversee timecards for hourly workers, approve hours, send timecards to bookkeeper.
- Oversee petty cash disbursements, manage office credit cards, and communicate with Bookkeeper.
- Work with Vestry members completing the annual audit and coordinate with Finance manager to obtain records.
- Coordinate appropriate filing and record keeping.
- Manage and coordinate church events calendar.
- Coordinate with Junior Warden concerning workmen needing access and manage biding access codes system.
- Coordinate with vendors for services needed.
- Oversee debit card registry with volunteer who manages and chairperson.
- Assist in completing applicable sections of the annual parochial Report and File Report with Diocese
- Maintain Church Community Builder parish database.
Office Manager Requirements:
- Computer/tech proficient
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Proficient in PushPay preferred.