At Sterling Personnel, we bridge the gap between talented individuals and reputable employers. We pride ourselves on understanding the unique needs of our clients and candidates, creating seamless connections, and building long lasting partnerships. Are you ready to take the next big step in your career? You might be the perfect addition to one of our client companies seeking to fill the role of an experienced program clerk.
- Operating a multi-line phone system, taking messages, and directing callers to appropriate staff.
- Assist in the enrollment process and documentation of new students.
- Provide clerical support by copying, scanning, and faxing files.
- Operate a class C vehicle to transport students to and from the facility as necessary.
- Assist the bookkeeper with monthly attendance records as necessary.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- At least 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, or similar role.
- Have or be willing to obtain CPR, First Aid, and Food Handlers certificate/license.
- Have a valid Driver’s License.