Sterling Personnel, Inc. is recruiting for a Property Manager for our client in Corpus Christi, TX. The Property Manager will be responsible for overseeing rental properties. The is a full time, temp to hire position with an expected schedule of Monday through Thursday from 8:00AM-5:00PM and Friday from 8:00AM-2:30PM, with possibility of being on-call after hours.
The ideal candidate for this position is highly reliable, dependable with great organizational and communication skills.
Property Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee record keeping for the properties using spreadsheets and manual and electronic filing.
- Manage multi-family properties.
- Verify expenses for properties.
- Provide a high level of customer service to all clients.
- Monitor the physical condition of the Properties through on-site inspections and report on areas of deficiencies.
- Assist meetings and help with work orders.
- Enforce and Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Property Manager Requirements:
- 2+ years of Property Manager or similar experience
- Experience with HOA
- Proficient with Excel and Outlook
- Ability to organize and schedule and follow up.
- Basic Knowledge of Maintenance and Repairs is a plus.
- Professional and courteous written and verbal skills
- Some nights/weekends are required.