Sterling Personnel, Inc. is recruiting for a Receptionist for our client in Corpus Christi, TX. The Receptionist is the first point of contact for the company and will need to always provide a high level of customer service. This is a full time, temp to hire position with an expected schedule of Monday through Friday from 8AM – 5PM.
The ideal candidate for this position is dependable, detail oriented with great time management skills.
- Welcome visitors in a warm and professional manner and answer any questions they may have.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
- Receive, sort, and distribute correspondence, daily mail, and deliveries.
- Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis.
- Ensure reception and common areas are tidy and presentable at all times.
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks including but not limited to copying, faxing, filing, taking notes, etc.
- Provide general support to the entire office, among other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years of Receptionist or similar experience required.
- Experience in an Insurance Company
- Knowledge of escrow or real estate preferred.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs