Sterling Personnel, Inc. is recruiting for a Receptionist to assist on our client on a temporary basis located in the Corpus Christi, TX area. This position will be responsible for greeting visitors and offering clerical support to all staff members. This is a full-time, temporary position, with hours expected to be Monday through Friday 8:15AM – 5:00PM.
The ideal candidate will be reliable, punctual, and have a high level of confidentiality.
- Greeting visitors as they arrive at the facility.
- Answer, screen, and forward calls in a professional manner
- Providing a high-level customer service at all times
- Creating and managing correspondence with multiple parties
- Review files for completeness
- Maintain an electronic filing system.
- Receive, sort, and distribute correspondence, daily mail, and deliveries.
- Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned including but not limited to filing, copying, scanning, and faxing documents.
- 1+ yeas of recent Receptionist or similar experience
- Proficient in MS Office Excel, Word, etc.