Tax Analyst (Partner Track)
Sterling Personnel, Inc. is recruiting an ambitious CPA or CPA candidate for our client in Corpus Christi, Texas. This client has multiple office locations in the state and recently expanded into the Corpus Christi area. This is a unique opportunity for a CPA to become a business owner. An ideal candidate may be presented with partnership opportunities within 3 to 5 years of employment and upon completing the CPA certification.
position will be involved in daily accounting/finance functions, provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance instruction and act as an agent for change and collaboration on operational initiatives with various clients. This is a full-time position with an expected schedule of Monday through Friday with the flexibility for a hybrid work environment. The ideal candidate for this for this position is analytical, detail oriented, with great organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Prepare tax returns.
- Research, interpret, and summarize tax law for individual and business clients.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients through ongoing communication and exceptional service.
- Meet with prospective clients, assigning and communicating next steps to the Client Service Coordinator and Business Development Coordinator
- Recognize client problem areas and assisting with formulation and implementation of solutions to the problems
- Comply and keep up to date knowledge of federal, state and local regulations and tax changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Must have completed the academic requirements to sit for the CPA exam
- 2+ years of tax preparation experience preferred